engaging, interactive & fun
Hours Monday-Friday: 9-4 pm
BASED IN KAWARTHA LAKES, ONTARIO
AVAILABLE ACROSS CANADA
Interested in a collaboration or hosting a workshop?
I would be honoured to work together. Listed below are some topic ideas. I'm also happy to craft a customized option to fit your needs.
- Intuitive Eating
- Non-Diet Approach to Health
- Health at Every Size® (HAES®)
- Raising Intuitive Eaters
- Body-Positive Parenting
- Body Image
- Disordered Eating & Eating Disorders
Let 's collaborate
We reached out to Atheana at Peacefully Nourished to facilitate a professional development opportunity for our early learning and childcare community. Atheana put together an incredible session on "Eating as an act of self-care: a caregiver check-in" and it was incredible! Not only did she share about the importance of taking care of ourselves, but also created a safe space to discuss and reflect on diet culture, challenges and barriers we face when looking at our own eating as self care, and strategies that could be used easily right away. The feedback received from those who were able to attend was fantastic. A few of the things repeated in the feedback was Atheana's approach felt safe, non-judgmental, open-minded and inclusive. It was also shared by everyone that the session was very informative and beneficial. Thank you Atheana for providing this great session for our early learning and childcare community!
For health care providers
- Weight Stigma and Anti-Fat Bias
- What is HAES® and Weight Inclusive Care
- Exercise, Diet Culture and Improving Clients Relationship with Movement
- Eating Disorders 101 and the Role of Allied Health
- The Eating Behaviour Spectrum
- Body inclusive and Trauma Informed Care