This week on the Diet Culture Dropout Podcast I am joined with Dana Etherington. We are talking about how parents can support their teens body image journey.
Here is what we cover in this podcast episode:
- Dana explains what a mental health Occupational Therapist is.
- Explore how body image is unique for teens these days.
- Reviews how parents can support their teens body image
- Understand some ways parents may be able to understand if their teen is struggling with their body image.
- She shares some ways parents can gently start these first conversations with their teen.
- Reviews ideas for parents of young kids of things they can do now to prevent these in the future.
You can connect with Dana by: