To get caught up on the full episode here!
I dive into this principle with Natalie Hastings a Registered Dietitian located in northern Ontario. She shares her wisdom and advice for anyone interested in improving their relationship to movement.
Here is what we chat about:
- Explore the word exercise and what people typically think this includes.
- How exercise is usually measured in diet culture.
- How movement and physical activity can be more inclusive and resonate better with listeners. What this looks like and can be for people.
- The two components to physical activity that impact health.
- How we can pursue movement in a more positive manner.
- Natalie shares her tips when engaging in joyful movement.
- She also shares her personal experience of how her relationship with movement has changed overtime.
- Review warning signs of problematic relationship with exercise.
You can connect with Natalie online through Instagram @_wild_chive
Do you have a question?
If you would like a question answered on a future episode send a direct message to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast or website.