Today I speak with Ella Van Bruinessen a Pediatric Physiotherapist from Peterborough on the Diet Culture Dropout Podcast. She shares her expertise managing bowel and bladder dysfunction in kids and sheds light of her role as a Physiotherapist. You can access the direct link to the episode here.
Today’s topic: Managing bowel and bladder dysfunction in kids
- Ella explains her role as a Physiotherapist in pediatric care
- She reviews what bladder and bowel dysfunction is for kids
- Discusses some long-term complications of these conditions
- Reviews flags parents may notice in their child that could be having these issues
- Shares her family centered approach with clients
- Explains her best tips for parents who are dealing with this
You can connect with Ella Van Bruinessen by
The Pulse Physio Clinic’s Website here
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Steve Hodges kids book – Bed Wetting Accidents Aren’t Your Fault
Join the podcast community here
Join here! A safe non-diet space that keeps you updated on the latest episodes.
Follow along the podcast on Instagram at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
As always if you would like a question answered on a future episode send a DM to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast