New Podcast Episode: What is the Eating Behaviour Spectrum?
In this solo episode I review the eating behaviour spectrum. Which is the diverse eating behaviours a person can have. I explore how a person’s relationship with food can ebb and flow throughout their life.
You will learn more about:
- The different areas on the spectrum from intuitive eating, disordered eating and clinical eating disorders
- What these three areas look like in terms of behaviors, thoughts and food patterns
- Defining diet culture and the wellness industry
- How diet culture fits it’s way into this spectrum
- I review how your relationship can change overtime into different spaces on the spectrum
- When you can begin to identify if you are engaging in disordered eating or intuitive eating.
Join the podcast community here! A safe non-diet space that keeps you updated on the latest episodes.
Follow along the podcast on Instagram at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
As always if you would like a question answered on a future episode send a DM to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
leave a comment