This week ok the Diet Culture Dropout Podcast I am sharing an interview I gave on the Motivation Made Easy Podcast with Dr. Shawn Hondorp. We chatted about the challenges in raising an intuitive eater. Challenges many families face in the world of social media, diet culture and school curriculum. We can not always shield our kids from diet culture but we can work on building resilient kids to it’s harmful effects.
Listen to the episode here
In this episode we discuss:
- The various challenges that exist for parents working on raising intuitive eaters
- How we need to be self-compassionate when trying a new thing
- Discuss how to manage your child sneaking food
- Review some ways you can role model for your kids a positive relationship with food and your body
- How intuitive eating is applied for different ages of chidlren and teens
f you are a parent working on your relationship with food this is an episode you do not want to miss.
Join the podcast community here! A safe non-diet space that keeps you updated on the latest episodes.
Follow along the podcast on Instagram at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
As always if you would like a question answered on a future episode send a DM to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
leave a comment