This week’s episode we are exploring all the covert factors that may arise when feeding your kids. These factors may not be as obvious when managing food battles at the table. We all know dinner time would be more enjoyable without the constant struggle some families face. Tune in to learn more about the commonly missed factors and how we can get to a place of connection and enjoyment. I am joined with Rosanne Robinson a pediatric Registered Dietitian to discuss the matter.
Here is what we discuss in the episode:
– How to describe a food battle
– Review some of the more common reasons parents and kids get into food battles
– Review more complicated factors that could be contributing to meal time battles for the adults, parents or caregivers
– Discuss experiences that may make it difficult for our kiddos to be settled at a meal
– How families can work through these factors to set up a “safe as possible” space at meal times
– Tips for navigating a more peaceful mealtime experience
Join the podcast community here! A safe non-diet space that keeps you updated on the latest episodes.
Follow along the podcast on Instagram at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
As always if you would like a question answered on a future episode send a DM to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
You can contact Rosanne by: