Did you catch this week’s episode on Diet Culture Dropout? It is all about How Women are Socialized into Burnout with Ahuva Hershkop. Today’s episode is for all those perfectionists and people pleasers out there. Joined with Ahuva Hershkop a pediatric dietitian and burnout coach. Exploring a much needed topic for women who usually fall into the trap of burnout. Whether they realize it yet or not.
Listen to the full episode here
Here is what we discuss:
- Explore how one would describe burnout and the common red flags.
- Review how common is for men and women.
- Dive into how it relates to diet culture and food relationships.
- Unpack how women are uniquely socialized into burnout.
- Chat about working mom hustle culture and how women can step out of it.
- Ahuva explains her 3 P’s to burnout and leave us with some strategies.
Connect with Ahuva Hershkop by:
Join the podcast community here! A safe non-diet space that keeps you updated on the latest episodes.
Follow along the podcast on Instagram at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
As always if you would like a question answered on a future episode send a DM to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast