Is making behaviour change difficult for you? If so you are so not alone! This week’s podcast episode on the Diet Culture Dropout Podcast I host Shawn N. Hondorp. We chat all things motivation and how it connects to adult behaviour change. Shawn is passionate about helping women heal from diet culture and have positive relationships with food.
Here is what we cover in the episode:
- Discuss our common goal we share helping women drop out of diet culture.
- Review the role motivation has when tackling our approach to food.
- Explore how you can shift from external shame-based motivation to empowerment in regards to food.
- Learn other forms of motivation.
- Shawn shares how can people can move away from diet culture and stay motivated when prioritizing their health.
- Explore how intuitive eating and a weight inclusive approach boost motivation for people.
Connect with Shawn by:
Join the podcast community
Join the community here! A safe non-diet space that keeps you updated on the latest episodes. You can also follow along the podcast on Instagram at @dietculturedropoutpodcast. As always if you would like a question answered on a future episode send a DM to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast