This week’s podcast guest is a returning guest Ange Defosse. She is the owner of Harlowe Green which is a sustainable living store and refillery. Told we are talking about managing food waste with intuitive eating. If you are a parent you know how much extra food gets diverted to the garbage. Tune in to learn about different ways you can help manage the waste.
Here is what we talk about in this episode:
- Ange starts us off by sharing her personal experience of feeding her young boys and trying to raise intuitive eaters.
- Shares some ways we can work at managing food waste when feeding ourselves or families.
- Explore how we can include our children in these climate conversations without being to polarizing or inflict environmental anxiety onto them.
- Reviews how to have conversations with kids when they notice the world doing things differently.
- Empowers us with some success stories about kids leading the way.
You can connect with Ange by:
Join the podcast community here! A safe non-diet space that keeps you updated on the latest episodes.
Follow along the podcast on Instagram at @dietculturedropoutpodcast
As always if you would like a question answered on a future episode send a DM to my podcast Instagram account at @dietculturedropoutpodcast